messages, cartoons, sayings, ... Part 2
Members of our companion Facebook page often post funny cartoons, though-provoking messages, spiritual passages etc. We have re-posted some of them here.
Others, we pick up from spiritual and religious web sites on the Internet.
We generally have no idea from where they originate. If you are the creator of one of these messages or images, and want it changed or deleted, please Email us at:
This is a continuation of a previous list
What love is, according to 4 to 8 year-olds:
- "Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."
- "Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings."
- "I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones."
- "You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."
- "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth."
- "Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."
An apparent criticism of a sign associated with the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka KS:
Mathematics is a religion cartoon:
Everything goes better with bacon:
A mediocre future is predicted:
Pray to Saint Arbucks:
No copyright claimed for obvious reasons.
Original posting: 2011-OCT-11
Latest update: 2011-OCT-21 -- according to Harold Camping, the last day of you, me, and the entire Earth and all its life forms.
Author: B.A. Robinson