Lesbian, gay, & bisexual topics
All about gay marriages:
The two solitudes:
A symbol used by the Marriage Project, a pro-LGBT group. 1
A symbol used by the Family Research Council, an evangelical Christian group. 2
Topics contained in this section:
- Part 1: SSM definitions. Contrasting quotes. Two photos and a video to consider. Past restrictions on marriage:
- Part 2: U.S.: Past predictions of when gay marriages would be legal.
Final battles leading to marriage equality.
- Part 3: Past and current activities concerning gay marriages
(a.k.a. same-sex marriages, SSM), across the U.S. and the rest of the world. (A BIG section).
The following information sources were used to prepare and update the above
essay. The hyperlinks are not necessarily still active today.
- National Freedom to Marry Day logos are available at: http://www.lambdalegal.org
- From the Family Research Council's Washington Update mailing list of
How you may have arrived here:
Copyright © 1997 to 2020 by Ontarion Consultants on Religious Tolerance
Latest update: 2020-OCT-21
Author: B.A. Robinson