Links to religious websites:
Non-Christian or inter-faith individuals,
support groups and faith groups
Many links to non-Christian religions can also be found at the
bottom of the essays describing those religions.
Non-Christian & interfaith religious individuals, support groups and faith organizations
- Sean Alonzo is an occult fiction writer
who has written "works that explore subjects ranging from mythology and
occultism to alternative history and secret societies." See:
- Anglamarke council brought together a small group of rare and gifted people some of whom are accomplished telepathic bio-communicators. Their website includes Guenn Eona's portraits of archetypal interstellar beings, nature spirits and extraterrestrials. See: http://www.anglamarke.com
- ATOM, the "Ancient Teachings of the Masters,"
is described as "the most ancient spiritual teaching known to Man, for
the individual, not for the masses." They believe that they can trace
their writings back for over 30,000 years. See:
- Australian handfasting: Cara is the longest serving Pagan religious marriage celebrant in Australia. See: www.handfastings.com.au
- Buddhism Connect disseminates Buddhist teachings via
Email at no charge. See:
- The Church of Servants (TCOS)
teaches the religion of Servantism. [Their]...sole
purpose is to serve The Lord God. It is not affiliated with any other
- Cultural Expressions is mostly devoted to the Ifa/Orisha/Yoruba
culture of Africa. See: http://www.cultural-expressions.com/
- The First Mythology is a website by A.W. Sylvester concerning Alchemy, including the Philosopher's Stone, the fountain of youth and other objects long considered myths. See: http://www.thefirstmythology.com/
- Genesis of Eden is "a Wisdom encyclopedia in which
all the religious traditions from Native American shamanism, through the
Goddess and Eastern tradition to the Judeo - Christian - Islamic paths of
the book are woven into one stream of gnostic renewal in saving
- "God Speaks" is a website published by a prophet whose main
mission is to change the media and the hearts of men. See: http://www.kuulmd.com/
- Gopi Krishna (1903-1984) was an author who has written on
Kundalini, higher consciousness and the need for research into mystical experience and the evolution of the brain.
- "Hey waiter ... There's God in my soup," is a website dealing with the Kabbalah -- the mystical branch of the Torah -- the Jewish Holy Book. Author Sam Krause is writing a book about the Kabbalah using humor to facilitate teaching. See: http://hey-waiter.com/
- Jonathan Lockwood Hule's Daily Inspirational Quotes: Browse inspirational quotes and motivational articles. Join over 50,000 subscribers for free Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote email. See: http://www.daily-inspiration-quotes.com/
- Institute of Scientific Illuminism was founded by Alexander
Duncan to "promote the serious scholarly study of and research into the
life and works of Aleister Crowley....to establish a Journal of
Scientific Illuminism (JSI) , etc. See: http://members.rogers.com/thelema/
- IntoIslam is an Islamic search engine and directory. See:
- Ardh Kumbh is a Hindu religious gathering held every six years. It was last held during 2007-JAN/FEB at Allahabad, India.
- The Noosphere Network "invites people to elaborate and to practice a scientifically based spirituality,
thus participating to the highest level of Consciousness on this planet." See:
- "Odyssey of the 8th Fire" is the story of an epic pilgrimage across
North America by people of all colors and faiths, listening to the keepers
of wisdom. See:
- Officers of Avalon is an online discussion group for law
enforcement officers and others in emergency services who follow a Neopagan or heathen spiritual path.
- Pagan Pastoral Outreach operates programs and/or has extensive
information available about Pagan prison programs, Pagan hospital
chaplaincy, Pagan death and dying options, Pagans in the Military, Pagan
chaplaincy in universities, pastoral training programs, Pagan ethics,
multi faith issues, religious rights and their group's administration.
Although a Canadian group, their information has world-wide applicability.
- Le Peristyle Haitian Sanctuary has a website at:
www.leperistylehaitiansanctuary.com. They sponsor the
National African Religion Congress (NARC World), and are located in
Philadelphia, PA. They offer spiritual readings, spiritual baths, messages
from the loa, religious retreats, ceremonies, literature, as well as
cultural and social events.
- Nana'i Faith is based on the beliefs of first colonizers of
Easter Island, as revealed nowadays in their sacred text The Nana'i. See:
- PhotoDharma! - zen photos, poetry, art...form is emptiness...
- Prayers for Special Help "... is a place for people of different backgrounds and faiths to come together to be inspired, encouraged, and to help pray for one another.
[You can] explore our collection of prayers and submit your own prayer requests. Together, we can help make the world a more peaceful, accepting, and beautiful place.
- Prophecy Keepers Radio is a project of the White Roots of Peace
Indian Council. Their main goal is to collect all the Native People's
prophecies, myths and legends together and to compare them with similar
prophecies of other Native Peoples worldwide. See: http://www.prophecykeepers.com/
- The Raelian Revolution is "the world's largest UFO related
non-profit organization." See: http://www.rael.org
- Saidham Sola are devotees of Saibaba, whom they worship
as God incarnate. They have a temple in India and concentrate on service to
the poor. See:
- The Sathya Sai Organization was founded by Sathya Sai
Baba and currently has millions of members. He promotes respect for all
religions and for women. See:
- Shaking of Foundations challenges the reader's ideas
and beliefs in order to help them develop their own philosophy of the world.
- Siam Foundation Mega Portal contains reports on a
multitude of Thai Cultural and Social projects, including many articles on
- Sikhism: Sujan Singh has written a web site about Sikhism, including topics such as "God in Sikhism" "Marriage," "Life and death cycle," etc. See: http://www.gurunanakkibani.com/
- Skeptic's Church History promotes an alternative view of
- Spiritual Guidance's website contains a resources page contaiing a list of almost 400 spiritual centers and retreats, mostly in North America. They list Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Shaman, Sufi, Taoist, Theosophical and non-sectarian/inter-faith centers and retreats. See: http://www.servingyourjourney.com/
- The Spiritualists National Union is an umbrella groups of
Spiritualists in the UK. See:
- The Sree Narayana Kendra propagates the ideals and teachings of
Saint Sree Narayana Guru. They work for new social order and world
brotherhood based on the principles of One Caste, One Religion, One God for
- Tathagata is a South Korean spiritual leader who reached
enlightenment at the age of 44. He travels around the world teaching
what he can see through his third eye, the eye of wisdom, a small lump that
appeared on his forehead shortly after his enlightenment.
- Teacher.org has an article titled "Introduction to American Holidays in Classrooms" They describe "ten Federal Holidays ... and numerous holidays besides that are big public celebrations." See: http://www.teacher.org/
- The Universal Life Church (ULC) "... is the only denomination in the world that opens its doors to all, and welcomes all who ask to become an ordained minister." They are completely non-denominational and nonjudgmental. They offers a minister ordination service to perform weddings, baptisms, funerals, and more. See: http://www.ulchq.org/
- What You May Discover is an exploration of the universe by an anonymous author who appears to be a Deist, although she/he/they don't mention that religion. Magnificent images! See: http://whatyoumaydiscover.blogspot.com/
- Wiccan resources are listed on this site at:
wic_reso.htm and wicimpres.htm
Pantheist Movement "aims to provide a spiritual and social "home
base" for people who love Nature and the Universe but do not believe
in supernatural entities." See:
Copyright © 1996 to 2015 by Ontario Consultants on
Latest update: 2015-NOV-15
Author: B.A. Robinson
Links checked: 2002-MAR-4