Adding one of our logos
your MySpace "pics" section
We have had requests from people with MySpace accounts who want to tell
their friends about this web site. One option is to add one of our logos to
the "Pics" section of their account. This procedure should work for any GIF or
Step 1: Transfer one of our logos to your computer:
- Go to our page of logos. Decide on which logo to
use. Assuming that you are operating a PC (not a Mac) right click on the
image that you want.
- A window should appear. Left click on the "Save image as..." option.
- A window should open listing the files contained in one of your
- If you wish, change the name of the file.
- If you wish, change the folder where you want to store the logo image.
Folder c:\temp is a good one.
Step 2: Load the logo from your computer into MySpace:
- In your Myspace profile, click on "add/edit photos."
- An "Upload Photo" window should appear.
- Click on "Browse"
- Go to the folder on your computer where you left the logo image.
- Double click the file name.
- The location of the file should appear in the Upload Photo box.
- Click on "Upload." The image should appear at the bottom of the page.
- You can add a short caption. MySpace doesn't allow much room for this.
You might insert a link to our web site:
<a href="http://religioustolerance.org"> ReligiousTolerance.org</a>
- Go to your profile and click on "View My: Pics" You should see the logo
Originally posted: 2006-JUL-17
Latest update: 2006-JUL-17
Author: B.A. Robinson