Homosexuality, Bisexual and Transgender/Transsexual topics:
2016-DEC & 2017-JAN:
More negative comments on the
issue on gender identity.
Part 5 of seven parts
This topic is continued here from the previous essay
More negative comments on National Geographic's issue:
- The Now The End Begins (NTEB) web site is devoted to discussing the End Times. "NTEB" is also known as "The End Of The World As We Know It" or (TEOTWAWKI). It is a common belief of conservative Christians. Geoffrey Grider is the site's editor in chief. His lead article for 2016-DEC was titled "Anichrist Obama to Devote Last Month in Office to the Destruction of the Jewish State of Israel." They also feature an article: "National Geographic Magazine Now Promoting Transgender Lifestyle To Very Young Children. 2 The implication of the title seems to be that any child can be convinced that their gender is opposite to their birth-identified gender. All it takes is a little exposure and promotion of the concept to them.
The article begins with a quotation from 2 Timothy 3:1 in the Bible:
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come."
Grider refers to National Geographic's 2017-JAN
issue as the "National Geographic’s Outrageous 'Gender Revolution' Issue" and asks:
"Is National Geographic Complicit in a Form of Child Abuse?"
Some comments posted by readers of the NTEB article are:
- Alexandra1973 posted:
"These guys are crazy. Gender is not a spectrum, and I don't think it's the boy who's the activist but his crazy parents. If it's this bad now, it makes you wonder how bad Sodom and Gomorrah were! My son just turned 15 yesterday. I'm glad he's 'all boy.' He's on the autism spectrum but he knows male from female. What kind of parents dress up their boy as a girl and color his hair pink!?"
- Deb Moore posted:
"Lets talk about who is really stupid here!!!! A 9 year old is NOT old enough to make a life changing decision like this!!!! Education has NOTHING to do with this. I certainly hope you don't breed, I wouldn't want to see what you allow your offspring to do!!!!!!!!"
- RoaDe posted:
"Vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked, I can't hardly wait till our Lord burns it all!"
- Josey posted:
"I think this is all used by the New World Order to promote this lifestyle. No child outside of curiosity would even think along these lines. These kids are being exploited by the sodomite agenda and parents would have to consistently put within the mind of a 3 o4 yr old that they are not the sex they were born with if they are their real parents, they could be handlers sent in as imposter parents to these kids. They shall pay dearly for these acts of mental abuse against these little ones when they are judged."
- The American College of Pediatricians (ACP) is a tiny group of about 200 members that takes many conservative positions, including opposition to same-sex couple adoption, same-sex parenting generally, abortion access, and comprehensive sex education in schools. They have been described as an anti-LGBT hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. They are often confused with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) which has over 60,000 members. 3
The president of ACP,Michelle Cretella MD, was interviewed on the web site of LifeSiteNews, a conservative news source. She said that the National Geographic magazine issue dealing with transgender children is:
"... promoting a political agenda over science and the wellbeing of innocent children. ... 'Affirming’ so called transgender children means sterilizing them as young as 11years old. Puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones causes permanent sterility. And biological girls who ‘transition’ to male by taking testosterone may have a double mastectomy at age 16. The life-time use of cross-sex hormones also puts these children at risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, cancers and more. ..."
"When academic, medical and other public institutions propagate the lifetime use of toxic hormones and the surgical removal of healthy body parts as healthcare for children they are engaged in institutionalized child abuse." 4,5
Two readers to the article in TheBlaze posted contrasting comments:
- "MissContessa" posted:
"For those criticising parents, please spare a thought. In Australia, parents lose the right to discourage this type of behaviour at age 16. Psychologists won’t treat it as a mental condition, but rather will only help these teens in the transition process. The government has recently introduced information programs to children who are starting high school making them 100% aware of what their rights are. I’m in this situation right now and my attempts to seek help to get this sorted has caused all sorts of massive issues to our family. We are simply not allowed to try and stop this! Speaking out against it to the professionals is basically seen as child abuse. I’m not sure how to or even if I can stop it without losing my teen." 5
- "RollTide315" posted:
"How dare these doctors add science, medicine, and logic to the discussion! Don’t they know that they are countering the current PC narrative? They must get with the program and be silent!"
- "RememberCTR" posted:
"I have seen no FDA studies deeming it safe for minor children to take hormones. Hormones are carefully prescribed to adults with warnings that breast tissue, body habitus, increased hematocrit, increased estrogen, aggression, mood and well being can all be altered negatively. Some estrogens increase risk of breast cancer. Testosterone can increase PSA levels risking prostate cancer. Why mutilate a child like this, who may change their mind in adulthood about their identity. I believe this is blatant malpractice. A child of mine would have to wait until age 18 for this surgery and/or hormone therapy. Child abuse is calling your kid IT, when they are male or female. Johnny can’t choose his gender, he’s 5 for hellsakes! That said I don’t care if they play with Tonka trucks AND Cabbage Patch Kids." 5
- To which the author of this essay posted a response using the acronym "ocrt:"
"On the other hand, many transgender children are like Avery Jackson in the National Geographic issue. They identify as being of the gender opposite to their birth-identified gender at a very early age, and continue to be transgender throughout their childhood. If puberty blockers and the possibility of sex reassignment surgery (a.k.a. SRS, gender confirmation surgery, gender reassignment surgery, genital reconstruction surgery, sex realignment surgery) is off the table, then the potential for suicide is drastically increased. It is better to be infertile than dead. 5
The following information sources were used to prepare and update the above
essay. The hyperlinks are not necessarily still active today.
- Matt Walsh, "Let’s start calling them 'biology deniers'," The Blaze, 2016-DEC-22, at: http://www.theblaze.com/
- Geoffrey Grider, "National Geographic Magazine Now Promoting Transgender Lifestyle To Very Young Children Now The End Begins, 2016-DEC-17, at: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/
- "Meet the Anti-LGBT Hate Group that Filed an Amicus Brief with the Alabama Supreme Court," Southern Poverty Law Center, 2015-NOV-13, at: https://www.splcenter.org/
- Sadé Patterson, "Pediatricians condemn National Geographic over 9-year-old ‘trans’ child on January cover," LifeSiteNews, 2016-DEC-23, at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/
- Sara Gonzales, "Pediatrician group speaks out against National Geographic’s 9-year old ‘trans’ cover," The Blaze, 2017-JAN-03, at: http://www.theblaze.com/
How you may have arrived here:
Copyright © 2016 and 2017 by Ontario Consultants on
Original posting: 2016-DEC-24
Latest update : 2017-JAN-03
Author: B.A. Robinson